2012年7月15日星期日

A Happy sunday And lovely day :)





hello ~~~

I'm come here againn ~~!! :D

Today is sunday . Wie immer,Mum and I go to buy vegetables 、Milks 、crackers 、snacks and some articles for daily use.But got one different thing that is MUM BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP FOR ME ~!! (actually is she borrow me money go but then next time I wan pay back her ==" but nevermind ^^)





*pretty izit? Although it's not expensive in "world of coomputer" . *

Before she bought for me, she said :"Call to your dad ask him can bought or not ."

Then I really call to dad and ask him can buy or not , he just said :"Don't disorderly use then ok !"

Oh yeahhh ~~ :P

I really nonoononono disorderly use this laptop . I just use for do project(business project coming soon,but I never hear my business teacher talking about this after midterm exam . )、homework (Oh my god ~~~ my Bahasa Malaysian subject =.= )、 online 、play online games and another . So I can promise to my dad I wont DISORDERLY USE.

So I can very very very happy to use this laptop ~~!!! wooohoooo !!!
play now I playing that game(百变petpet online ) also no need scare keep lagging lagging lagging . (my house's computer now can go coffin already . it's very lagging -.- but sometimes not too lag .)




*PS: Dad think when I ask him buy the laptop or not mean I ask him can use his Visa card to buy or not -.- hahahaha ... actually is I just need his allow . So he tell my sister (wendy rou) is he bought it :P shhh .. *

Today mum also got buy a biscuit .


wooowwww ~ SHIN-CHAN biscuit !!!!

Well -.- At first , I think inside really have SHIN-CHAN and his family's face biscuit . actually inside is..


This -.- ....OMGGGG !!!! Why Im so pure(merely) XD

but nice lahhh ... hehhehe :P

In the afternoon I no back home , is go parkson by bus , That's sure is find my lou po together gaigai lah :P

At night, dad sudden use skype call to me (he like use video call-.-" cutteee XD) and call me early sleep don't too wallow online then nothing to talk =(

and then next one call to me is WENDY AMOIII... hahahahaha ... We just 383838 then her friend call her go out Lim Teh . so we stop chat (video call )

Actually I love my family although sometime we will quarrel . But I still love them =)

Well . 23:18 pm already ... My dear dear Zhou-GONG find me 打麻将already. Bye ^^



没有评论:

发表评论